- Can I book Ani DiFranco?
- Can I submit materials for seeking representation?
- How can I be an opening artist for one of your artists?
- Can one of your artists perform at my benefit/fundraiser?
- Can one of your artists perform at my wedding/special event?
- Can you recommend other agencies, record labels or managers?
- Do you have any internships available?
Can one of your artists perform at my wedding/special event?
We also receive many inquiries from those interested in hiring an artist to perform at a wedding or private events such as a birthday or an anniversary. Many Fleming artists politely decline such requests, but some are open to these bookings. The following information MUST be offered when making such an inquiry; incomplete inquiries will not be responded to.
- What is the date of your wedding/event?
- What is the specific location of the event (venue, city & state)?
- How many guests are you expecting to attend the event?
- What specifically is your expectation for the Artist's involvement (e.g. sing during the wedding ceremony, play at reception)?
- Do you have any specific requests of song titles (e.g. "I'd like the artist to sing 'What A Wonderful World' for the first dance")?
- Do you want to Artist to play for the reception? Do you intend for the music to be more background oriented? Or are you thinking of the performance as concert-type?
- While specific technical requirements vary by Artist, all Artists require that professional sound equipment be provided. Are you prepared to meet these requirements?
Please submit all info to firstname.lastname@example.org and your inquiry will be forwarded accordingly for reply.